The Fellows 2022 are already chosen!
The application period for the 2023 Fellowship is expected to be in spring 2023.
The 2022 online application process required:
- A portrait
- Information on your cooperating partner (Contact details and description,max. 500 characters)
- Letter of intent by the cooperation partner (e.g. an ensemble, a renowned person or institution from the field of dance or choreography, in English)
- A brief statement on the planned fellowship (max. 500 characters incl. blanks in English)
- Details regarding travel to the fellowship site (estimate of total travel costs incurred as part of the fellowship, if any) and to the kick-off and closing events (estimate of total travel costs for two round trips to Wuppertal)
- Information on the intended time period and duration of the fellowship (specified in whole months)
- Letter of motivation (max. 1000 characters incl. blanks in English)
- CV in tabular form (max. 1000 characters incl. blanks in English)
- 1 video (length max. 5 min)
Please note that the video material must be made available online, e.g. via a password-protected upload in a video portal. In the application form you can provide respective links and, if necessary, passwords. For technical reasons, please do not submit videos via WeTransfer, YouTube or Dailymotion. Videos whose links do not work can not be considered.
The fellows will be selected by an international jury. The decision will be announced following the jury meeting, which will take place shortly after the end of the application period. The jury’s decision is final and incontestable.
KICK-OFF AND CLOSING
The selected fellows take part in an introductory week in Wuppertal at the beginning of their fellowship. In the following year, they return to Wuppertal to present their experiences in individual formats and thereby officially conclude their fellowship. In 2022, the introductory week will take place from the 29th of August until the 4th of September 2022.
Do you have questions?
Please take a look at our FAQ or contact us.