The call for applications for the Pina Bausch Fellowship 2023 has already closed. The application phase for the Pina Bausch Fellowship 2024 is expected to start in February 2024.
The online application form for the Pina Bausch Fellowship 2023 required:
- a portrait photo (in jpg or png format)
- information on your cooperating partner (contact details + description, max. 500 characters)
- Letter of Intent by the cooperating partner (in English; in pdf format)
- a brief statement on the planned fellowship (max. 500 characters)
- calculated travel costs for introductory and final week in Wuppertal and – if necessary – to the fellowship site
- unformation on the intended time period and duration of the fellowship (specified in whole months)
- Letter of Motivation (max. 1000 characters)
- CV in tabular form (max. 1000 characters)
- 1 video (max. 5 min)
The application form must be completed in English.
All character references are inclusive of blanks.
Note about the video: Please provide the video footage via link. For non-public content, it is also possible to provide a password in the application form. We recommend using video platforms such as Vimeo and online file repositories such as Dropbox or Google Drive. For technical reasons, we do not recommend submitting videos via YouTube, Dailymotion or via a temporary WeTransfer link. Videos whose links do not work cannot be considered.
The fellows will be selected by an international jury. The jury session will take place after the application phase. The applicants will then be informed about the jury decision via mail. The jury’s decision is final and incontestable.
KICK-OFF AND CLOSING
The selected fellows take part in an introductory week in Wuppertal before the start of their fellowship. The following year, they return to Wuppertal for a final week to present their experiences and thus officially conclude their fellowship. The introductory week will take place from September 6 to September 13, 2023.